The full listing of commissions is below. By ordering a commission listed here, you are agreeing to my Terms of Service. If you’d like something that isn’t listed here or have any questions about my TOS, contact me.
Latest Update Sept 7, 2023: I didn’t wanna, but I had to split speed paint commissions into bust/half-body and scene/full-body because I get way too into details. Pricing is adjusted and will count for new orders. Also expanded the timeline a little to account for said noodling.
INTRO PRICING NOTE: The intro prices listed are until I confirm turnaround times and maybe get another sample or two. These are likely to be the absolute lowest these prices will be, possibly ever.
Please note that all turnaround times listed are that wide because it depends on whether I have any commercial projects or projects with earlier deadlines. If you need something by a specific date, please make sure to mention it in advance!
Open for new commissions!
Price: $65 bust/half-body, $95 scene/full-body (Intro price only!)
Turnaround Time: 1-10 days
Whatever you want that’ll fit on a standard piece of 8.5″x11″ (or A4) paper at 300dpi. This will produce a good image if printed at that size, and busts/half-bodies will make great avatars if scaled down, however because of the technique it would be hard to mask these out for use with a transparent background, please expect to use the background included in the image.
Note that this is a roughly-painted image. It will not necessarily be super smooth and sketch lines may be visible. If you do not want to see ANY sketch lines please request a different commission type.
- Can be bust, half body, or full body with scene at request.
- Portrait or landscape orientation either as requested or by artist’s choice.
- Includes background in all sizes.
- Fully rendered shading, specific lighting types can be requested.
- Multiple characters also ok, just know the more you want to fit in, the smaller everyone is going to be.
- For full-body or scenic images, it’s best if it tells a story, even if it’s simple (looking at something with wonder, etc).
- Number of sketches to pick between is usually only 1 or 2 — I may take extra time to ask questions about the scene to make sure I spend less time sketching and more time painting.
Price: $35 light rendering / $60 detailed rendering (Intro prices only!)
Turnaround Time: 1-7 days
Digital pencil/charcoal images on a 50% grey or toned “paper” background on a 5×7″ canvas at 300dpi. I consider these a clean & shaded sketch. Great for creatures!
- Your choice of grey or toned paper background
- Techniques will mimic traditional media.
- Character only, no background
- Choice of crop: bust, halfbody, fullbody
- Choice of portrait or landscape orientation.
- Light rendering may end up looking more like broadly shading with markers or charcoal and then coming back with fine line markers or pencils to add texture
- Detailed rendering would be like doing the whole thing in pencil.
Since I only have one sample right now, this one would be considered detailed rendering.
Price: $35 Fullbody / $20 bust (Intro price only!)
Turnaround Time: 1-7 days
Want a sketch? Well here you go! These are relatively rough sketches but will likely have been cleaned up a little.
- Price is for one character only — if you want two characters, the currently discounted price means it will be 2x price. In the future it will be a lesser amount for an addon.
- No background
- Simple color an option (the tiger below is a good example), but may be an extra charge if it’s complicated.
Custom Cutie Characters
Price: $40 unique, $30 if templatized
Turnaround Time: 3-5 days
Seen my YCH images? Wishing I did custom ones or some species I just haven’t had time to do yet? Maybe a different pose? Oh hey, guess what, here’s your chance! This can be one of two things: a fully custom images for you to have all to yourself, or you’re the one responsible for helping me design a YCH for certain common character types.
- Designed for animals & creatures. Robots may or may not work. Have not tested on humans.
- Simplified anatomy, markings, props, and any costuming. If you want intense detail, this is not the commission type for you.
- Faux-pencil line art and painterly colors, simple shading with mostly soft edges. Note that in general I draw these with pupil-less eyes.
- Pick your pose or let me know what attitude you want them to have!
- Discount available if you have a common type of char (like a fox, or maybe a wolf with wings or something) and allow me to turn this style into an additional YCH template, which like my other YCH images, currently have an unlimited cap for usage — you’re the one who gets to pick the pose and stuff though!
Price: $40 each emote, sets preferred
Turnaround Time: 1-2 weeks
Need to decorate your stream or server? These are fully custom emotes of whatever your online presence is represented by, whether it’s you, your game char, or your
cat bird. I prefer to work in sets rather than one-off images to keep them uniform, so if you think you’d like multiple, order at once. These are drawn at 1080×1080, which will produce images that are good for Twitch, Discord, and most on-screen uses. However, that isn’t a good size for most merch usage. I can develop high resolution raster or vector for an extra fee — making art for merch was my day job for years, so if you have a vendor in mind I can ensure all art is done to their specifications and ready to print whenever you are.
- Ordering as a set preferred
- Developed to feel as an inclusive set even if visually very different (not the same head with a different mouth/eyes for all of them)
- Can develop emote(s) of your choosing for high resolution merch usage for extra fee, to vendor specs if desired.
- Hoping to include animated emotes too, but check back later on that one (also extra fee)
Fully Rendered Paintings
Price: $150+?? (Intro price??)
Turnaround Time: 1-3 weeks
If you want something more polished, this is your option. Price listed is for a 8.5×11″ or A4 image, but size can be adjusted on request, just note larger sizes are larger prices. If you’re thinking you’d frame the final image, I’d suggest checking out available frame & mat sizes to confirm what you’d want to use and letting me know so I can plan with that in mind.
Note that in the future I could do printing & custom mats for images at an additional cost. If this is a service you’d like me to have available, please let me know so I know to prioritize it!
- Any crop, number or characters or page orientation, it’s limited by the page size.
- May have an upcharge for especially complex characters or scenes
- Includes fully rendered background with rendered lighting as well.
- No sketchy lines visible, all are painted and polished to a final I’d consider publication worthy.
- Highly suggest that it be a story-related image!
Sample coming soon. If you’re interested in this please contact me, I can link older pieces I’ve done.
Exact options may vary — currently it’s a variety of cute wolf images. All unlimited slot YCH images are via Ko-Fi.